Double-line Vertical Hydraulic Press Rubber Molding MachineJD-H2 Series
Features of Hydraulic Press
- This JD-H2 series of vertical hydraulic press rubber molding machines designed for double-line production are suitable for molding many different plastic-related materials. Mainly rubber, others such as melon dishes, bakelite, urea powder, foaming, brakes, etc.
- PLC and HMI functional control as standard specifications.
- Integrated hydraulic circuit provides various pipe functions on the circuit boards, reducing piping to a minimum. The oil cooler ensures the long service life of the circuit valve.
- The motion time and several other parameters can be conveniently set on the control panel to meet product variations, ensuring production quality.
- Combines two rubber hydraulic press molding units in one machine, which can be operated separately.
- While in vulcanization molding operations, the hydraulic pump motor can be set for running, or stopped for power saving.
- The electric system is controlled by the PLC controller, allowing for easy operation and accurate adjustment. An emergency switch provides added safety for the mold and the operator.
Specification of Hydraulic Press
|Plate Size||mm||510 x 510||600 x 620||730 x 730|
|Space Between Tie Bar||mm||550 x 300||675 x 365||795 x 455|
|Oil Hydraulic System||HP||7.5 x 2||7.5 x 2||10 x 2|
|Platen Heating Capacity||kw||12 x 2||13.5 x 2||20 x 2|
|System Pressure||kg / cm²||210||210||210|
|Oil Tank Capacity||liters||430||520||700|
|Machine Dimensions||mm||3120 x 1745 x 2076||1930 x 3580 x 2050||2040 x 3980 x 2815|
|Machine Weight (Approx)||kg||7600||11000||14700|