Vacuum Type Oil Hydraulic Molding MachineJD-HV2 series
- Ideal for the production of making packing O-rings, keyboards, rubber medical products, etc.
- PLC and HMI functional control as standard specification.
- The vacuum suction hood provides highly efficient vacuum suction effect for the entire mold inside the working platen, suction speed of 700HG/2sec. The unit has a simply construction, so is easy to operate and maintain, with fast mold changing.
- Integrated hydraulic circuits provide various pipe functions on the circuit boards, reducing piping to a minimum. The oil cooler ensures long service life of the circuit valve.
- The motion time, and a number of other parameters can be conveniently set on the control panel to meet product variations, ensuring production quality.
- Combines two molding units in one machine, which can be operated separately.
- While in vulcanization molding operations, the hydraulic pump motor can be set for running, or stopped for power saving.
- The electric system is controlled by the PLC controller, allowing for easy operation and accurate adjustment. An emergency switch provides added safety for the mold and the operator.
|Plate Size||mm||450 x 450||550 x 550||570 x 610||650 x 650|
|Max Moid Thickness||mm||170||310||250||310|
|Space Between Tie Bar||mm||550 x 300||675 x 365||660 x 350||795 x 455|
|Oil Hydraulic System||HP||7.5 x 2||7.5 x 2||7.5 x 2||10 x 2|
|Platen Heating Capacity||kw||12||13.5||16||20|
|System Pressure||kg / cm²||210||210||210||210|
|Oil Tank Capacity||liters||430||520||555||670|
|Machine Dimensions||mm||3120 x 1350 x 2580||3390 x 1465 x 2620||1905 x 3580 x 3130||3650 x 1665 x 3110|
|Machine Weight (Approx)||kg||9600||12500||15000||17000|